Intellectual property protection and commercialisation
It’s more important than ever to protect your business’ valuable assets and that includes your intellectual property and future ideas.
Our team can advise you on intellectual property rights and help with any concerns you have in this area to ensure your assets are fully protected. We’ll also make sure you’re optimising your intellectual property to the full and maximising the potential of future opportunities and ideas.
Here’s how we can help:
- Protecting and registering intellectual property rights
- Licensing and assignment of intellectual property, including intellectual property issues in wider corporate deals
- Intellectual property infringement claims, including emergency injunctions
- Disputes over ownership
- Licensing and the misuse of intellectual property rights
- Media disputes, including defamation
- Trade mark and design registrations (UK and EU)
- Domain name disputes and other online issues, including e-commerce
- Publishing agreements
- General dispute resolution
- Competition law aspects of intellectual property
Whether it’s a dispute over ownership or advice on licensing that you require, we can help. As well as providing seminars and in-house training to ensure your business is up to speed with all aspects of intellectual property.
Latest News & Blogs
Leading law firm Lester Aldridge is saying a fond farewell to Geoff Thomas, Head of Disputed Wills, Trusts and Probate as he retires after 40 years’ with the firm.