Standard terms of business
More often than not you only realise your business’ standard terms and conditions are not up to the job when a dispute arises with another party. By then it’s often too late to rectify and can cost your business dearly.
Fortunately our Commercial Services team has the know-how when it comes to standard terms and conditions. Our expertise will protect your business and avoid uncertainty and confusion with other parties by drafting whatever form of terms and conditions you require, including cross-jurisdictional considerations.
Here’s what we can help with:
- Setting out standard transactional frameworks
- Avoiding exertion of additional time and expense in drawing up specific terms for individual transactions
- Providing certainty
- Standardising and streamlining procedures
- Ensuring imposition of more favourable terms for your business
- Limiting liability where appropriate
As it’s also important to regularly review your terms and conditions of business to ensure you’re compliant with the frequent changes in legislation from Westminster and Brussels, we can help with that too.
Latest News & Blogs
The Competition and Markets Authority (“CMA”) has now published the initial findings of its Market Study launched in December 2016 to examine whether the residential care sector is working well for elderly people and their families.