Standard terms of business
More often than not you only realise your business’ standard terms and conditions are not up to the job when a dispute arises with another party. By then it’s often too late to rectify and can cost your business dearly.
Fortunately our Commercial Services team has the know-how when it comes to standard terms and conditions. Our expertise will protect your business and avoid uncertainty and confusion with other parties by drafting whatever form of terms and conditions you require, including cross-jurisdictional considerations.
Here’s what we can help with:
- Setting out standard transactional frameworks
- Avoiding exertion of additional time and expense in drawing up specific terms for individual transactions
- Providing certainty
- Standardising and streamlining procedures
- Ensuring imposition of more favourable terms for your business
- Limiting liability where appropriate
As it’s also important to regularly review your terms and conditions of business to ensure you’re compliant with the frequent changes in legislation from Westminster and Brussels, we can help with that too.
Latest News & Blogs
Last week when Kraft Heinz announced their £155 billion bid for Unilever, the International Private Client team at Lester Aldridge was poised for a frenzy!
A heterosexual couple have lost their Court of Appeal battle to enter into a civil partnership rather than a marriage.