If you’re about to collaborate with another business or individual on a joint venture, then legal advice and the appropriate written agreement are essential for your future business relationship.
As joint ventures take many different forms, including basic service level agreements to complex corporate restructuring, it’s essential to get the details and written agreement just right.
Our Corporate and Commercial team can advise you on all aspects of joint ventures, including structuring, risk management and even compile crucial shareholders’ agreements.
Here’s what we can help with:
- Advising on joint venture structuring options
- Incorporating joint venture companies, partnerships or LLPs
- Conducting due diligence on potential joint venture partners
- Drafting joint venture partnership or shareholders’ agreements
- Advising on risk management and exit strategies
So whether your joint venture concerns a specific project or is part of a long-term development strategy, we can offer tailored advice to suit your business needs.
Latest News & Blogs
The Competition and Markets Authority (“CMA”) has now published the initial findings of its Market Study launched in December 2016 to examine whether the residential care sector is working well for elderly people and their families.