Retainer service and ‘TLC’ insurance
Whatever the size of your workforce, our experienced team of employment lawyers can provide help and advice for the inevitable workplace issues that arise.
We offer several services and insurances to ensure you’re legally protected and fully supported through employment disputes, tribunal claims and any other disruptions to the smooth running of your business.
Lester Aldridge Employment Retainer Service
Our Employment Retainer Service is perfect for businesses that require dedicated employment law and HR support. It’s tailored to your business needs and is available as a monthly or annual package.
Here’s what it can include:
- Access to telephone advice and support on day-to-day HR and employment law matters from specialist employment lawyers
- Follow up confirmation of all telephone advice by email
- Audit of employment documents
- Update of existing employment documents or preparation of new documents
- Drafting of letters and documents relevant to particular issues
- Regular updates to policies and procedures as the law develops
- Face-to-face meetings at your premises
- In-house employment law and HR training
- Priority attendance at quarterly employment law Briefings
- Fortnightly e-Alert
- Discounted rates for advice and assistance outside the retainer service
- Access to a specialist insurance service to protect against the cost of Employment disputes
Please complete the attached quote request form for a personalised quote.
To cover employment disputes, including restrictive covenant enforcement and TUPE-related disputes, we offer ‘TLC’ insurance to support our Employment Retainer Service.
This is ideal for businesses that require employment indemnity insurance and covers legal fees, costs and awards incurred as a result of employment disputes. It’s provided by diB Insurance Ltd and underwritten by ARAG plc, both of which are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Additional benefits of this insurance include:
- An employee counselling service
- Extended protection for your employees who face discrimination claims by co-workers
- Indemnity cover for other issues such as compliance and regulation, crisis communications and criminal proceedings
What level of insurance is right for me?
Our Essential Insurance provides indemnity cover for most Employment Tribunal claims, but is subject to a “reasonable prospect of success” clause. This means that as long as an Employment Tribunal claim has a greater than 51% prospect of success, it should provide indemnity.
Absolute Employment Cover
Our Absolute Employment Cover offers indemnity cover for most Employment Tribunal claims, but unlike the Essential Insurance, it doesn’t rely on a “reasonable prospect of success” clause. This means that even if you haven’t fully followed the correct procedure, you should still be entitled to indemnity and representation.
Both policies are available as monthly or annual packages and provide protection against tribunal costs and fees, as well as cover for discrimination awards, damages for stress, injury to feelings and loss of future earnings up to your specified limit.
Whichever service or insurance package you choose, a dedicated point of contact from our team of experienced employment lawyers will ensure you receive a friendly professional service.
Contact our Employment Team
Latest News & Blogs
The EAT (Employment Appeal Tribunal) emphasised that it’s fact specific when it comes to assessing an employee’s alleged unfavourable treatment and the causes in relation to their treatment.