As a provider of repeat property-related instructions you know exactly what’s needed to run an efficient, cost-effective service. You need to be dynamic, forward-thinking, flexible, adaptable, focused on speed and completion rates but with no compromise on quality. And in order to deliver all those things, you need your partners to be the same.
Our approach is to adopt your targets as our targets and position ourselves as an extension of your team so you can be sure we’ll deliver the results you’re looking for. We give you a single point of contact who gets to know you and your team. You can also have access to our online systems so you can check progress whenever you want and we report regularly in your preferred format. We use the latest case management software which we tailor to meet your requirements so it works for you. Perhaps the best testimonial we can offer is that our clients say our approach really works for them.
We’ve had a Fast Track Property team since 2000 and we offer a full range of residential and commercial property work that includes volume-based transactions and one-off projects of all sizes.
We have particular expertise in the telecommunications sector. Some of our work includes:
- Advising on telecommunication network site agreements and leases
- Reviewing agreements and leases and advising on termination rights and the service of relevant notices
- Advising on the electronic communications code and service of notices
- Dealing with telecommunication site lease renewals, extensions and variations
- Reviewing agreements and leases and advising on requirements for equipment changes including LTE rollout programmes
Latest News & Blogs
Bournemouth School for Girls (BSG) has become a member of the county’s Young Chamber Programme, thanks to sponsorship from local law firm Lester Aldridge.
Leading South coast law firm Lester Aldridge is pleased to announce the promotion of Laura Guntrip to Partner, and the appointment of Associate Solicitor, Graham Mclean.