Arbitration and Litigation
We’ve been helping to settle disputes in and out of court for a long time now. High or low value, multi-party or multi-jurisdictional, we’ve provided support and assistance for a wide range of maritime clients and cases. If you’re currently looking for help with any sort of dispute, you can be safe in the knowledge that we can give you the assistance you need backed by an expertise and understanding of this specialist area.
We can help with arbitration and litigation including:
- Protecting client’s rights
- Assisting with claims for security and obtaining security for claims across a large number of international jurisdictions
- provide multi-jurisdictional advice in relation to arbitration and litigation
- Providing and supporting clients in specialist maritime arbitrations such as LMAA, GAFTA and FOSFA
- We also provide arbitration support for ICC and SIAC disputes involving English Law
We treat every case with care and consideration. We’ll explore the right way for you to resolve your dispute, if you decide to arbitrate or litigate. We know how important it is for you to settle things quickly and in a cost-effective way, but we’ll still be diligent and thorough, using our experience to get the best outcome for you.
Latest News & Blogs
Tim Woollard of our LA Marine team has outlined some of the matters one would do well to consider when looking to enter the yacht market.
A recent Arbitration Award considered the Gencon General Strike Clause and whether laytime ran during the period of a strike?
We look at a recent Arbitration Award where the Gencon General Strike Clause was considered.
LA Marine is hosting a joint seminar with Coleman Insurance Brokers on 22 February 2017 from 16.00 at their office in Bournemouth; “The Implications of Brexit on your Import and Export Business”.