Work accident and illness claims
All employers have a legal duty to provide a safe and secure working environment for their staff. If you’ve been injured in a work accident that wasn’t your fault, we can help you hold your employer accountable.
Our specialist team represent injured workers across a range of industries and with a variety of issues, including:
- Mechanical accident claims: cranes, cherry pickers, JCBs and forklifts
- Defective equipment claims: ladders and scaffolding
- Illness claims: hearing loss, baker’s asthma, occupational dermatitis, repetitive strain and vibration white finger
- Manual and training claims: lifting, driving, workplace trips and slips, falls from heights, lack of supervision and inadequate training
- Environment and industrial claims: asbestos, building site incidents, chemical injury and farming accidents
Getting you back to work is our priority, but if you are temporarily or permanently disabled you will need a rehabilitation regime, which takes time and is costly. By making a claim, you will receive the compensation you need to recover from your accident or injury.