Tax, Trusts, Wills & Probate
Our first class team of lawyers, tax advisors and international probate specialists are on hand to provide you with guidance on tax, trusts, wills and probate. We understand these are very personal matters and as such we do our best to understand your individual circumstances and provide tailored advice to help you plan for the future.
Equally if you need assistance with an existing legal problem, our wealth of knowledge and experience means we will be able to find a swift and effective solution that is right for you.
Our expertise includes:
- Probate and estate administration, including overseas
- Disputes over wills, trusts and probate
- Tax planning through trusts and tax efficient wills
- Tax planning for individuals leaving or handing down their businesses
- Charities and charitable trusts
- Complex and conflicting estate and trust matters
- Complete trust management from creation to closure
- Tax return compliance for trusts and individuals
Our professional team includes chartered tax advisors, technicians, probate specialists, a notary public, and members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). Together they offer a range of unrivalled, expert legal services that are dedicated to meeting your needs.
Meet the Tax, Trusts, Wills & Probate team
Chambers and Partners UK 2017 comments Lester Aldridge is an “Established private client team with the ability to advise clients on complex domestic and international matters… has a strong reputation for its contentious trusts practice.”
With our clients saying “They have an impressive client base.” and “They are a leading private client firm.”
Latest News & Blogs
The widely reported case of Ilott v Mitson has today come to an end, through the Supreme Court issuing its long awaited judgement in the case.