Mark Benham - PartnerMark is an experienced property lawyer and has regional and national clients including national housebuilders, PLCs and care home providers. Mark advises developers generally on land acquisition, strategic issues, and structuring transactions. Mark also advises on commercial landlord & tenant matters.
- Co-founder of Bournemouth Property Association (BPA)
- Member of Bournemouth Property Association (BPA)
- Ranked in Chambers UK 2015 for Real Estate (Southampton & Surrounds)
- Recommended in The Legal 500 UK 2015
- Advising a developer client on the acquisition of a former MOD site in Greater London for the development of 80 residential units
- Advising a client in the insurance sector on a lease of office space in excess of 23,000 sq ft in Bournemouth.
- McCarthy & Stone
- Meggitt Plc
- Breeze Volkswagen
- VWR International
- Arthur J. Gallagher
“Mark is a trusted advisor of McCarthy & Stone and is an important part of our professional team. If I need assistance I know he will provide with me with commercially sound and prompt advice. His knowledge of the business is crucial; he has taken the time to find out and understand fully the drivers and needs of the business, which I believe is invaluable.
I would not hesitate to recommend Mark and the property team at Lester Aldridge. Having advised McCarthy & Stone on several hundred development sites around the UK, I believe their track record is second to none.”
Gary Day | McCarthy & Stone
Latest News & Blogs
Lester Aldridge has been listed as a top tier firm in five practice areas and recommended in 16 other practice areas in the 2015 edition of The Legal 500.