In celebration of Bournemouth Pride festival, Lester Aldridge is delighted to be putting on a programme of LGBTQ+ related events leading up to the Bourne Free Parade on Saturday 13 July.
The South Coast law firm is running a programme of LGBTQ+ related events and fundraising in the 2-week period leading up to Dorset’s largest pride march.
The celebration events, starting on Monday 1 July, include:
- The launch of a special Pride-themed firm-wide logo to be rolled out on all email signatures.
- Providing rainbow lanyards to employees.
- The launch of specifically trained Equality and Inclusion Ambassadors across the firm.
- Providing a lunchtime seminar covering LGBTQ+ and trans-awareness in the workplace, delivered by Lester Aldridge’s Employment team.
- Hosting Rainbow Drinks, a Rainbow Bake Off and Rainbow Dress Down day fundraising events in aid of local LGBT support group Breakout Youth.
- LA staff volunteering at the Bourne Free Parade on Saturday 13 July and after parade events.
Matthew Barrow, Managing Partner at Lester Aldridge, comments: “As a firm, we are committed to promoting equality and inclusion, having been a signatory of the Law Society’s Diversity Charter since 2010. Our celebration of the Bourne Free Festival marks the start of a series of initiatives which will form part of the firm’s 3-year plan pioneered by our Equality and Diversity Committee.”
Photo: Lester Aldridge’s Equality and Inclusion Ambassadors with Matthew Barrow.