Standard terms of business
More often than not you only realise your business’ standard terms and conditions are not up to the job when a dispute arises with another party. By then it’s often too late to rectify and can cost your business dearly.
Fortunately our Commercial Services team has the know-how when it comes to standard terms and conditions. Our expertise will protect your business and avoid uncertainty and confusion with other parties by drafting whatever form of terms and conditions you require, including cross-jurisdictional considerations.
Here’s what our Corporate & Commercial team can help with:
- Setting out standard transactional frameworks
- Avoiding exertion of additional time and expense in drawing up specific terms for individual transactions
- Providing certainty
- Standardising and streamlining procedures
- Ensuring imposition of more favourable terms for your business
- Limiting liability where appropriate
As it’s also important to regularly review your terms and conditions of business to ensure you’re compliant with the frequent changes in legislation from Westminster and Brussels, we can help with that too.
Latest News & Blogs
New regulations made under the Animal Welfare Act 2006 mean that certain activities, including breeding dogs, selling pets, providing boarding for cats or dogs, and hiring out horses, may require a new form of licence from the local authority.