Website development agreements
If you’re in business it’s essential to have a website to promote your products and services online. Unless you’re skilled in the art of building a website, it’s likely you’ll need to engage the services of a web designer.
It’s essential to have a written agreement in place to ensure that both you and the designer are fully aware of the terms of service and more importantly, are fully protected should a dispute arise.
Our highly experienced team can draft a new website development agreement tailored to your business needs to include the following:
- The service specification and scope
- The payment terms, including any staged payments
- Software licensing
- Ownership of intellectual property rights
- Acceptance and installation testing
- Termination of the agreement
- Any maintenance obligations