Company secretarial and other regulatory
As a UK company you’re obliged to maintain certain registers and records and file certain documents with the Registrar of Companies. This obligation can take up valuable administrative time that could be better utilised elsewhere in your business, so we offer a range of services to allow you do just that.
Designed to address the varying needs of businesses operating at all levels, our company services are separated into three categories: bronze, silver and gold.
Here’s what our comprehensive gold service offers:
- Accepting appointment as Company Secretary of your company, registered at Companies House
- A registered office address for your company of either our Bournemouth office or London office
- Forwarding all general correspondence to you that is received on behalf of your company whilst filtering out junk mail
- Preparing and filing your company’s annual return each year
- Preparing and filing dormant company accounts (if appropriate)
- filing notices of appointment or resignations of directors or secretaries with Companies House
- Full maintenance of your company’s statutory books, including director and secretary appointments and resignations, share allotments and transfers, opening and closing of member accounts, recording charges and debentures and issuing new share certificates
- Making all necessary filings with Companies House for entries into the statutory books
- Drafting stock transfer forms ready for submission to HMRC (if required) or appending to statutory books
- An annual review (one to two hours) with a lawyer in LA’s Corporate team during which any questions, requirements or changes to your company/companies can be discussed and the necessary action identified
Whether you choose our bronze, silver or gold company service, you’ll benefit from a tailored service overseen by one of our qualified solicitors.
For more information, please contact a member of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.