If you’re about to collaborate with another business or individual on a joint venture, then legal advice and the appropriate written agreement are essential for your future business relationship.
As joint ventures take many different forms, including basic service level agreements to complex corporate restructuring, it’s essential to get the details and written agreement just right.
Here’s what our Corporate & Commercial team can help with:
- Advising on joint venture structuring options
- Incorporating joint venture companies, partnerships or LLPs
- Conducting due diligence on potential joint venture partners
- Drafting joint venture partnership or shareholders’ agreements
- Advising on risk management and exit strategies
So whether your joint venture concerns a specific project or is part of a long-term development strategy, we can offer tailored advice to suit your business needs.