Our property litigation team is comprised of true specialists who have the experience and expertise to deal with all complex landlord and tenant and property related disputes. We’ll support you through the process with a commitment to delivering commercial, pragmatic and cost effective advice to ensure that your objectives are achieved as efficiently as possible, your risk contained and your interests protected. We offer a strategic and focused approach to minimise the possibility of disputes arising or escalating to litigation by ensuring that issues are identified and dealt with at an early stage.
We advise landlords and tenants, developers, investors, funders, property institutions, retailers, insolvency practitioners, ports and marina operators and telecommunications operators. Our team is ranked in both of the leading legal directories, Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500.
Property Litigation Services:
- All commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes including enforcement, rent recovery, service charges, injunctive relief, nuisance, possession and forfeiture
- Dilapidations issues
- Claims against former tenants and guarantors
- Lease renewals
- Rent reviews
- Enfranchisement claims
- Telecommunications Code issues
- Party Wall Disputes
- Trespass/nuisance claims and boundary disputes
- Easements – rights of light, rights of way etc
- Restrictive covenants
- All property related contractual disputes and property related professional negligence e.g. claims against surveyors, architects and solicitors
Our team understands that dealing with property disputes early and effectively can save you time, money and stress. We’ll work with you to create a strategy based on your unique circumstances, and use our expertise to protect your interests and reduce future risk.
Our Property Litigation specialists
Two apprentices at Lester Aldridge have become national Young Apprentice Ambassadors as part of the Young Apprentice Ambassador Network (YAAN).