It can be hard to find a property team that’s big enough and experienced enough to be able to act efficiently and cost effectively on multiple transactions.
We have the people and processes in place that mean we can do this. We act for the main challenger banks and building societies in their secured lending work. We also act for most of the major high street banks on high value loans to investors and businesses.
Our services include:
- Acting for banks and building societies in their secured lending work either on a bespoke basis or on a volume basis
- Providing portfolio management services such as security audits, lease reviews, advice on further advances
- Acting for bridging and second charge lenders to secure loans on a full title check or title insured basis
- Acting for banks in the drafting of facilities letters, legal charges, guarantees and other mortgage documentation
- Acting for lenders in the preparation of reports on title
- Acting for lenders in business recoveries
Latest News & Blogs
It has been reported this morning that Carillion plc, the UK’s second-largest construction company and a key government contractor along with other group companies, have been unsuccessful in their discussions with stakeholders for a turnaround plan.
The Court of Appeal handed down a judgment in an appeal against a sentence brought by Whirlpool UK Appliances Limited, a case worked on by Lester Aldridge's Regulatory team.