It can be hard to find a property team that’s big enough and experienced enough to be able to act efficiently and cost effectively on multiple transactions.
We have the people and processes in place that mean we can do this. We act for the main challenger banks and building societies in their secured lending work. We also act for most of the major high street banks on high value loans to investors and businesses.
Our services include:
- Acting for banks and building societies in their secured lending work either on a bespoke basis or on a volume basis
- Providing portfolio management services such as security audits, lease reviews, advice on further advances
- Acting for bridging and second charge lenders to secure loans on a full title check or title insured basis
- Acting for banks in the drafting of facilities letters, legal charges, guarantees and other mortgage documentation
- Acting for lenders in the preparation of reports on title
- Acting for lenders in business recoveries
Latest News & Blogs
A team of runners from Lester Aldridge has raised £960 for Macmillan by completing the Supernova 5k as part of the Bournemouth Marathon Festival on 7 October.
The Department for Communities and Local Government has recently launched a consultation on the key potential measures set out in its Housing White Paper of February this year.