Whether you’re a housing association, local authority or housing cooperative, staying on top of the legislation in relation to your housing stock is essential. You need expert advice that’s strategic and practical but also understands your budgetary constraints and offers exceptional value for money.
We work with social landlords on a wide range of housing management matters. We focus on giving advice that helps you achieve your objectives and makes a real difference.
Our expertise covers:
- Breach of tenancy obligations including subletting
- Anti-social behaviour possession proceedings and injunctions
- Disputed tenancy succession claims
- Disrepair and Environmental Protection Act prosecution
- Trespassers proceedings including interim possession orders
- Rent arrears possession proceedings
- Debt recovery
- Forfeiture proceedings and service charge disputes
- Representation on Equality Act 2010 and public law defences
- Governance and regulatory advice
- Gas servicing injunctions
- Care and supported housing
- Shared ownership and staircasing
- Commercial and residential property
- Development, site acquisitions, planning and construction
- Charity law
Contact our Social Housing specialist
It can’t have escaped your notice that Theresa May recently announced the publication and consultation in respect of a revised National Planning Policy Framework. However, at the same time, the Government has also published a separate consultation on its proposals for change to the developer contribution system.