Insolvency & Business Recoveries
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, it can be an extremely worrying time. Not only do the consequences affect you, but those close to you, such as partners, children, family and friends as well as those who may have traded or entered into transactions with you. Our insolvency and business recovery team can help you. Early advice is likely to improve your chances of avoiding the potentially devastating consequences of bankruptcy and giving you maximum options. We are experienced in dealing with these situations to ensure that you obtain sensible, practical and cost effective advice on how best to deal with matters to your best advantage.
Our Insolvency and Business Recoveries team can provide:
- Advice on all available financial options, including alternatives to bankruptcy
- Guidance for people accountable for insolvent businesses, their dependants and any other third parties facing claims from creditors
- Managing disqualification proceedings
- Assisting guarantors in relation to claims made against them under guarantees
- Supporting co-owners in relation to joint properties and assets that may be claimed against during insolvency proceedings
If you are facing insolvency it is vital that you seek legal advice at an early stage, as failure to do so will severely limit your options. Contact us today for some straightforward advice on how best to manage your affairs and limit your liabilities.
Meet our Insolvency & Business Recoveries team
What the team is known for Dedicated South Coast insolvency team known for its expertise in non-contentious matters. Assists insolvency practitioners with a full range of matters including administrations and liquidations. Also known for its work on restructurings and turnarounds for lenders and corporate groups.
Strengths Sources note: “Their response times and knowledge base are second to none.”
Latest News & Blogs
You may have heard the news today about House of Fraser announcing a planned Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA) which if approved, will see the closure of 31 of its 59 stores.