Defective products claims
Have you suffered an injury after using a defective or faulty product within the last three years? If so you may be entitled to compensation for your injury. The Consumer Protection Act 1987 exists to protect people from dangerous products which can cause serious injuries. If it can be proved that the safety of a product is below reasonable standards you could bring a claim against the manufacturer or the company that sold it to you.
Cases involving defective or faulty products can be complicated, as there may be more than one party involved making and selling a product. Our specialist team have a wealth of experience in managing complex cases and know how to make sure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation.
The following is a list of some of the defective product claims we have handled:
- Injuries from unsafe or defective medical products
- Injuries to children from defective toys
- Injures caused by defective appliances
- Injuries sustained due to allergic reaction from beauty products
- Injuries caused by defective construction equipment and vehicles
- Injuries caused by motorcycle or car design defects
- Food poisoning from contaminated food
- Defective lids on harmful liquids
Get in touch for a free initial consultation with a defective product accidents solicitor. We will support you throughout the legal process and provide you with effective and straightforward advice in every aspect of your claim.