Medical negligence claims
When we need medical advice or treatment, we trust that people will give us the right advice and treatment, using good quality drugs and equipment. However, when mistakes are made they can cause devastating injury and sometimes death. If you have suffered because of a medical error we can give you expert guidance on how to make a compensation claim.
We understand that sometimes all you want is an apology and for someone to acknowledge that an act of negligence caused you harm. Whilst making a claim cannot replace the loss of a loved one or make up for the injury you have suffered, it can help you to start to move on from the incident and replaces any money you have lost as a result.
Our specialist team can investigate your case independently to make sure all of the facts are established and you receive the maximum you are entitled to. We have broad experience in managing medical negligence claims, including:
- Cancer and cosmetic surgery claims
- Defective medical product and drugs claims
- Primary care claims (GP, dentist, pharmacist and optician)
- Hospital infection claims
- Pregnancy and birth injury claims
- Surgical error claims
- Fatal accident claims
- Amputation and broken bones claims
- Delayed diagnosis and misdiagnosis claims
- Lack of supervision and inadequate professional training claims
Get in touch for a free initial consultation with a medical negligence solicitor. Each of our cases is pursued on a no win, no fee basis. We know how painful it is to discuss these types of issues, but we sympathise with the problems you have faced and we want to help.