Our friendly team is on hand to guide you through the complex legalities in the specialist area of marine casualties.
Here are just some of the areas our highly experienced and knowledgeable team can help you with:
- Collision liability: advice in relation to and assistance with pursuing or defending claims for loss and damage suffered as a result of a collision involving our client’s vessel
- Salvage: advice on requirements for salvage, appropriate remuneration, provision of security and release of vessel
- Obtaining security: advice on how and when to obtain security for a claim, arresting vessels to obtain security, quantum, guarantee wording, release of vessel
- Racing Rules issues: advice in relation to and assistance with pursuing or defending claims for loss and damage suffered as a result of a collision involving our client’s vessel whilst racing
- Personal injury and fatality claims: advice in respect of claims following injuries to passengers or crew on superyachts and leisure marine craft
We’re here to help you through the complex process and advise on the relevant law and procedure concerning claims.
Latest News & Blogs
A London arbitration tribunal recently considered issues surrounding the failure of the charterers to provide cargo to a vessel.