Insolvency & Business Recoveries
Our insolvency and business recovery team can provide you with advice on all aspects of UK insolvency law and practice whether you’re an overseas business or an individual.
We regularly advise international clients on:
- Securing your position and / or minimalising your risk in the event of the insolvency of a trading partner in the UK and how you may secure your position
- Debt and asset recovery claims in the UK before and after insolvency
- Rapid fund retrieval for creditors through expert use of recovery procedures in the UK
- Restructuring of UK subsidiaries
- Your purchase of the business or assets from an insolvent UK company from a liquidator or administrator of the business
- Advice for directors of UK companies who live abroad on their duties and responsibilities around insolvency
Contact our specialist team for advice today for any insolvency or business recovery requirements. Home or abroad, we have the knowledge and expertise to protect your interests and set you on the right path.
Meet the Insolvency and Business Recoveries team
What the team is known for Dedicated South Coast insolvency team known for its expertise in non-contentious matters. Assists insolvency practitioners with a full range of matters including administrations and liquidations. Also known for its work on restructurings and turnarounds for lenders and corporate groups.
Strengths Sources note: “Their response times and knowledge base are second to none.”
Latest News & Blogs
It has been reported this morning that Carillion plc, the UK’s second-largest construction company and a key government contractor along with other group companies, have been unsuccessful in their discussions with stakeholders for a turnaround plan.