We are pleased to host the East Sussex RCA International Recruitment Seminar on 6th November 2023 in Brighton.Enquire about this event
The International Recruitment Seminar will be held on the 6th November 2023.
This free event is open to social care providers based in Brighton and Hove and offers valuable insight into the complexities of international recruitment.
In partnership with the South East Social Care Association (SESCA) and the Care Association Alliance (CAA), the International Recruitment Seminar was set up by the East Sussex Registered Care Association (ESRCA).
Edward O’Brien, Senior Associate, advises both companies and individuals on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious employment issues.
He specialises in the international recruitment for social care providers, and will share insights on the following topics:
- Sponsor Licence application process
- Health and Care Worker Visa &Certificate of Sponsorship
- Ethical recruitment (updated with recent changes)
- Issues of overseas workers at risk of exploitation
- Onboarding & pastoral support
- Sponsoring workers moving on from another sponsor
- Compliance duties
- Top tips & best practice
- Ask the experts Q&A session
- £1,500 grant application process
Tickets are free and available by clicking the link below.