This webinar, presented by Precious Igbokwe, will provide you with an introduction to Lasting Powers of Attorney and wills for LGBTQ+ clients.
This webinar, presented by Precious Igbokwe, will provide you with an introduction to Lasting Powers of Attorney (‘LPAs’) and wills for LGBTQ+ clients.
It will consider the understanding and needs of a LGBTQ+ client and provide you with a good understanding of the laws and circumstances which may affect the community.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- The different types of LPAs
- Reasons why LPAs are beneficial
- Sensitive topics to discuss that impact LGBTQ+ clients
- Wills and Estate Planning:
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Non-dom LGBTQ+ clients
- Surrogacy and adoption
- Transitioning clients or children/grandchildren
This webinar was recorded on 1st June 2022
View on-demand here: