Ann Jackson is a qualified Trust & Estate Practitioner and the Manager of the International Probate Service team, Ann specialises with the administration of estates of foreign domiciled clients. She also specialises in the administration of assets held by clients in the United States of America and Canada, obtaining Medallion Guarantees when required and liaising with Solicitors and Executors.
- Member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Obtaining reseal of South African and Australian Grants
- Assisting with administration of English Estate for American Executors
- Assisting with application for Court of Protection for overseas domiciled client
- Obtaining Federal Tax clearance from Internal Revenue Service in United States and dealing with registration of death and transfer of assets