Danielle qualified as a solicitor in August 2016 and shortly after qualifying joined the corporate team at Lester Aldridge.
She assists and advises on certain aspects of transactional M&A matters, where clients are either buying, selling or merging companies or partnerships. She has experience managing the due diligence process, together with drafting the transaction documentation. She remains calm and levelheaded in situations that can be stressful and time-critical.
Danielle often reviews and reports to the client on a variety of commercial agreements and arrangements, highlighting the potential risks and incorporating new clauses to ensure that the document achieves the client’s desired outcome.
Another aspect of the services she provides is corporate compliance and company secretarial services. She conducts reviews of the company’s corporate books, registers and filings and advises the client accordingly.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
Assisted and advised on the following matters and transactions:
- The acquisition of the shares in a debt financing company for circa £10m
- The sale of shares in an international clothing and accessories company for circa £44m
- Sales of a number of care home companies for multi-million pounds in consideration
- The sale of the business and assets of a commercial loan partnership for circa £20m
- The vendor due diligence process to prepare a telephone communications company for sale
- The drafting of bespoke website terms and conditions of use and terms and conditions of trading for an online recruitment company
- The sale of shares in a fuels and lubricants distribution group of companies for circa £37m
- The sale of shares in an electrical equipment manufacturing company for circa £14m