David acts for property owners and lenders acquiring, disposing and re/financing numerous commercial real estate interests, both individually and on a portfolio basis.
He advises national and international commercial real estate owners and occupiers in the acquisition, management and/or disposal of their commercial real estate interests.
David is well-regarded for both his personable approach and commercial outlook to ensure matters are pursued as diligently as possible.
David qualified in 2002 before spending 17 years post-qualification with a regional firm (the last four years following a takeover by a large national firm) heading up a team of 18 people, followed by another 3 years at a regional firm.
- Led cross-office team acting for the borrower in 3000 property unit refinance for £150 million in a syndicated loan deal.
- Acting for a lender in the refinance of a hotel and office block for £20 million.
- Acting on countless acquisitions, disposals and management of commercial properties and on commercial landlord and tenant deals, representing property owners and occupiers respectively.
- Acting for a borrower in the £50 million refinance of a chain of garden centres.
- Acting for property owners in the set-up and subsequent management of commercial estates.
- Acting for lenders taking security over development sites to raise development finance and producing reports on title/certificates of title in respect of the same.
- Acting on numerous acquisitions and disposals at auction, including strategic pre-auction advice following reviews.
- Acting on the commercial real estate parts of corporate acquisitions and disposals.