Dee has experience advising and representing employees and employers on a wide variety of employment issues.
Dee has acted for clients in IT, utilities, education and retail sectors. Dee’s approach is to provide clear, pragmatic advice either to enable clients to confidently deal with matters directly or act on their behalf.
Dee trained in London with a niche employment practice before moving to the south coast where she has worked for regional and local legal practices.
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Drafting and advising on contracts of employment, service agreements, policies and procedures
- Advising on handling flexible working requests, grievance and disciplinary processes and preparing supporting documentation
- Handling redundancy processes and drafting accompanying documentation
- Advising on, as well as preparing settlement agreements
- Advising on employment obligations/TUPE for business sales and purchases.
- Advising on sex; and sexual orientation, race; religion or belief; age; disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity and gender reassignment discrimination