Imran joined Lester Aldridge in November 2022 as an Associate in the Real Estate team, specialising in residential development and acting for a variety of housebuilders and landowners in the acquisition and sale of land.
He has experience in dealing with option agreements, conditional agreements, overage arrangements, promotion agreements and sales to affordable housing providers.
He also advises on development finance and provides due diligence in relation to transactions that are structured as a share sale or business purchase agreement.
Imran qualified as a solicitor in 2018.
- Acting for a client on the property aspects of a £40 million revolving facility for development finance.
- Acted for a developer in a £12 million refinance facility of buildings on a business park.
- Assisting in the acquisition of a MOD site in Hounslow, London, to provide over 1,000 homes with a value of over £600 million.
- Assisting and advising in the acquisition (by leading national housebuilders) of sites which have been granted consent for several hundred units.
- Assisting in the acquisition by a developer company acquiring another developer company by reviewing property contracts and carrying out due diligence on sites under option.