Louise Fuller - Partner
With a specialism in respect to yachts, Louise Fuller advises owners, finance houses, race teams and their sponsors, manufacturers and suppliers in the yachting industry on a diverse range of matters including the sale, purchase and build or refit of yachts, commercial contracts relating to build and operation of yachts and owners of high profile race teams.
Louise can also advise you on a range of issues such as breach of contract disputes, collisions, salvage and sale of goods disputes both in the UK, Europe and beyond.
- Board member of the British Marine Federation
- Ranked for Yachts and Superyachts (Global-wide) in Chambers and Partners HNW 2018
- Recommended in The Legal 500 UK 2017
- Acting for the owner and underwriters of a 72m motoryacht to recover damages following a collision with a Turkish flagged RO-RO
- Acting for the owner of a 55m superyacht which sustained serious damage whilst at anchor after a 40m sailing yacht collided with it in the Caribbean.
- Acting for underwriters following the salvage of a motoryacht by a fishing vessel
- Acting for a finance house in respect of the enforcement of a marine mortgage including the arrest and personal guarantee against assets located in the UK, and USA
- Acting for the owner of a 60m superyacht in respect of its’ sale, having previously acted for the owner in respect of the purchase of the yacht
- Acting for a supplier of equipment to a 103m sailing yacht
- Clients named in Forbes 500 rich list
- Finance houses
- Underwriters and insurers
Having known Louise Fuller in a professional capacity for over ten years, I can honestly say she always goes above and beyond with her work. The service Louise and Lester Aldridge provide us is second to none and I would always be confident to recommend their services to others.”
Debbie Beere, Director | DBeere Yachts
Recommended are the ‘exceptional’ Southampton-based members Russell Kelly, Louise Fuller