Lucy advises on-site purchasing through to developing the site. Her clients include residential developers, retirement and care homes and port authorities.
As a planning and development specialist, Lucy deals with a broad range of matters including site acquisition, landlord and tenant work, and drafting and negotiating planning and infrastructure agreements. She has worked on a number of substantial projects for the firm’s retail and development clients.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Working on a development project for a local joint venture partnership advising on construction documentation and lender’s requirements
- Drafting and negotiating planning agreements
- Lease transactions for harbour commissioners
- Negotiating collateral warranties for a major engineering project
- Led our Lester Aldridge team who acted for Appledore Land Limited on the sale of Appledore Shipyard to InfraStrata in a deal worth £7m.
- Led our Lester Aldridge team who acted for long-standing client Daish’s Group on the purchase of the hotels and coaches from the Holdsworth Family.