Mark is an experienced property lawyer and has regional and national clients including national housebuilders, PLCs and care home providers. Mark advises developers and landowners generally on land development, strategic issues, and structuring transactions. Mark also advises on commercial landlord & tenant matters.
- Co-founder of Bournemouth Property Association (BPA)
- Member of Bournemouth Property Association (BPA)
- Ranked in Chambers and Partners UK 2019 for Real Estate (Southampton & Surrounds)
- Recommended in The Legal 500 UK 2019
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Advising a developer client on the acquisition of an industrial estate in Hampshire for the development of over 120 residential and assisted living units.
- Advising a landowner on the sale of greenfield land in Somerset for residential development.
- Advising a client in the banking sector on the leasehold acquisition of its head office in London.