Mark Benham - PartnerMark is an experienced property lawyer and has regional and national clients including national housebuilders, PLCs and care home providers. Mark advises developers generally on land acquisition, strategic issues, and structuring transactions. Mark also advises on commercial landlord & tenant matters.
- Co-founder of Bournemouth Property Association (BPA)
- Member of Bournemouth Property Association (BPA)
- Ranked in Chambers and Partners UK 2017 for Real Estate (Southampton & Surrounds)
- Recommended in The Legal 500 UK 2016
- Advising a developer client on the acquisition of a former MOD site in Greater London for the development of 80 residential units
- Advising a client in the insurance sector on a lease of office space in excess of 23,000 sq ft in Bournemouth.
- McCarthy & Stone
- Meggitt Plc
- Breeze Volkswagen
- VWR International
- Arthur J. Gallagher
Latest News & Blogs
A team of runners from Lester Aldridge has raised £960 for Macmillan by completing the Supernova 5k as part of the Bournemouth Marathon Festival on 7 October.
The Department for Communities and Local Government has recently launched a consultation on the key potential measures set out in its Housing White Paper of February this year.