Parisa is an experienced solicitor specialising in wills, powers of attorneys, trusts, estate administration and tax planning. She has acted for a broad spectrum of clients dealing with matters of varying degrees of complexity.
Parisa prides herself on the level of service she provides her clients. She is approachable, sympathetic and offers clear practical advice. Parisa tailors her service to her clients’ needs and works quickly and efficiently to deal with matters on their behalf.
Recent examples of work as follows:
- Preparing Wills for clients to incorporate trusts to protect family wealth
- Providing inheritance tax advice to clients, advising on restructuring their Wills and estates to mitigate tax
- Dealing with the administration of high value estates
- Terminating a trust and advising on tax implications
- Preparing a Declaration of Trust for a couple purchasing a property protect their respective interests
- Completing a Deed of Variation in an estate to maximise the availability of Inheritance Tax Reliefs
- Advising a client on the restructuring of his assets to save £160,000 in Inheritance Tax