Peter Grose - Partner
Head of Healthcare
Peter advises on all healthcare related legal matters. With a national reputation specialising in the law regulating health and social care, Peter acts for a range of providers of and investors in care homes, supported living, specialist children’s homes and schools and independent hospitals throughout the UK.
If you have disputes with CQC or local authorities, Peter can negotiate for you. He also frequently deals with local authorities in relation to Safeguarding Investigations.
- Appointed solicitor to the Registered Nursing Home Association and the National Care Association
- Ranked in Chambers and Partners UK 2018 for Healthcare (UK-wide)
- Recommended in The Legal 500 UK 2016 & 2017
Peter’s clients include:
- Lifeways Community Care
- Graham Care
- Raphael Medical Centre
- Camphill Village Trust
- Kingsley Healthcare Group
- Regard Partnership
- Peter is a member of the Clinical Governance Committee of Raphael Medical Centre
Lester Aldridge has been shortlisted as a finalist in the Legal Advisors of the Year – Transactional (Private) category of Health Investor Awards 2017