Roger specialises in major development projects, including site acquisitions, financing, development agreements and construction documentation and disposals. He regularly advises on joint ventures and collaborations.
Whilst dealing with a broad range of development projects, Roger has a particular interest in waterside developments, acting for a number of ports and marina operators, and the Healthcare sector. He deals with substantial and complex property transactions and property related projects on behalf of a range of client s across the UK.
Roger has a broad range of clients which includes developers, banks, port and marina operators, house builders and care home operators.
Roger is Lester Aldridge’s Chairman.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Acting for a port operator in relation to development agreements for underground gas storage facilities and a power station
- Negotiating a collaboration agreement between house builders for a major residential development in the west country
- Advising a developer in relation to the development of a new health care manufacturing facility
- Negotiating a landowners’ agreement to unlock a mixed-use development site
- Acting for a care sector operator in dealing with the property aspects of a share purchase agreement where the main asset was a partially constructed care home
- Acting for a port operator in relation to a major harbour extension