Roger specialises in major development projects, including site acquisitions, financing, development agreements and construction documentation and disposals. He regularly advises on joint ventures and collaborations.
Whilst dealing with a broad range of development projects, Roger has a particular interest in waterside developments, acting for a number of ports and marina operators, and the Healthcare sector. He deals with substantial and complex property transactions and property-related projects on behalf of a range of clients across the UK.
Roger has a broad range of clients which includes developers, banks, port and marina operators, housebuilders and care home operators.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Acting for a port operator in relation to development agreements for underground gas storage facilities and a power station.
- Negotiating a collaboration agreement between housebuilders for a major residential development in the west country.
- Advising a developer in relation to the development of a new health care manufacturing facility.
- Negotiating a landowners’ agreement to unlock a mixed-use development site.
- Acting for a care sector operator in dealing with the property aspects of a share purchase agreement where the main asset was a partially constructed care home.
- Acting for a port operator in relation to a major harbour extension.