Stephanie is a Partner in the Real Estate team with over 10 years’ experience working in property.
Stephanie deals with a wide range of transactions including:
- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant work. She works with landlords with property portfolios including offices, retail units and industrial units. She also acts for tenants.
- The acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial and mixed-use properties.
- Working with GP medical practices in relation to acquisitions, leases and finance transactions.
- Dealing with telecommunications agreements.
Her clients include private individuals, companies, charities and developers. She also offers property law support to the firm’s Corporate team.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Acting for a landlord with a significant property portfolio and in particular the completion of a substantial lease of one of their sites.
- Completing the transfers and re-finance of two properties for a GP medical practice.
- Acting for a charity dealing with their finance transactions and landlord and tenant matters.
- Assisting and advising telecoms companies including EE on their agreements and wayleaves.