Suki acts for a broad range of commercial clients including companies, financial institutions, high net worth individuals and household names, advising on their property requirements. He has a strong focus on landlord and tenant work and enfranchisement, acting for landlords and property investors with a wide portfolio of commercial property.
Suki and his team also provide volume property services to financial institutions on their secured lending work to telecom companies on their infrastructure projects and house builders on plot sales.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Advising Bournemouth University on a lease of a 500 bed student accommodation building.
- Advising telecoms company EE on their property portfolio.
- Advising telecoms company ‘3’ on the roll out of their 4G services.
- Acting for lenders such as Lloyds, NatWest, Aldermore Bank and Norwich & Peterborough on their secured lending requirements.
- Acting for Charles Higgins on a new doctors surgery development on the Isle of Wight.