You can withdraw your consent or change your preferences at any time:
By email to info@LA-law.com
By ticking the “unsubscribe” box on any email from us.
I agree to receiving communications from you in the form(s) that I have chosen. I understand that this means you will send me relevant content based on the options I have selected above. I have read and understand the privacy statement set out below.
- The data controller is Lester Aldridge LLP, which can be contacted at Compliance@LA-Law.com .
- The data protection officer at Lester Aldridge LLP is Geoff Trobridge who can be contacted at dpo@LA-law.com.
- We will use the personal data in this form to contact you in relation to the categories of information that you have selected above. The legal basis for our use of your data in this way is your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
- We will not share your data with anyone else.
- We will review our database every five years and ask you if you still want to receive legal updates, news of seminars and training and invitations to social and networking events from us. If you do not renew your consent or if you with draw your consent at any time, we will remove your data from our marketing records.
- You have the right to request:
- details of the personal data that we hold about you;
- the rectification of your personal data;
- the erasure of your personal data;
- to restrict the processing of your data;
- to object to the processing of your data for certain purpose.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact the data controller.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about our use of your data with the Information Commissioner at https://www.gov.uk/data-protection/make-a-complaint or by telephone on 0303 123 1113.