We understand that there are certain things you want from your solicitor – a confidence that we’re capable of fighting your corner but also that we’ll do it cost effectively and with minimum impact on your business. This is always at the front of our minds when resolving disputes.
We’ll consider alternatives to court, and if these aren’t an option we’ll use our skills to resolve problems constructively. Each case is unique, and we treat it that way, tailoring our decisions to get the right results for your business. We now have a much bigger range of funding options than ever before, allowing you to reach a solution as inexpensively as you can.
Between us, our team has a wealth of experience and expertise so we can handle claims from the high value to the highly sensitive. Our experience includes:
- Commercial agents’ or distributors’ disputes
- Competition law
- Construction disputes
- Contract disputes, including debt recovery
- Corporate disputes, including director / shareholder / partnership disputes and claims arising out of the sale or purchase of a business
- Emergency injunctions
- Enforcement of judgments
- Fraud claims, including freezing injunctions
- Insolvency litigation, including appointment of administrators
- Insurance litigation, including personal injury
- Intellectual property / IT claims
- Judicial review
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Marine disputes
- Misrepresentation and product liability disputes
- Procurement / public contract disputes
- Professional negligence
Updates and Training
We want to help our clients avoid having to deal with legal claims, so we’ve created a risk management training programme. Emphasising prevention over cure, our team will highlight recent developments in law, allowing you to manage risks more effectively.
Latest News & Blogs
It can’t have escaped your notice that Theresa May recently announced the publication and consultation in respect of a revised National Planning Policy Framework. However, at the same time, the Government has also published a separate consultation on its proposals for change to the developer contribution system.
Employees at leading law firm Lester Aldridge have selected Alzheimer’s Society, the dementia charity, to be the firm's Charity of the Year during 2018, after raising over £2.5k for Macmillan Cancer Support.
The Lester Aldridge Private Client Team now has eight members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the recognised mark of excellence for private client lawyers.
It is no secret that the number of defamation actions brought over derogatory posts published online has surged worldwide.