When you’re a registered provider, staying on top of the legislation in relation to your housing matters is essential. You need expert advice that’s strategic and practical but also understands your hybridity and social investment approach.
Our social housing solicitors work with registered providers on a wide range of housing matters from pre-acquisition to aftersales. We focus on giving advice that helps you achieve your objectives along with the regeneration of areas which makes a real difference to people’s lives.
We work with house builders and developers providing a wide range of services in all development matters including the disposals to registered providers of the affordable housing units on major housing schemes. Our expertise in acting for registered providers gives us the expertise and experience to ensure we provide an efficient and effective means of achieving the aim of a completed residential development site.
How can our social housing lawyers help?
Our expertise covers:
- Site acquisition
- Joint ventures including strategic partnerships
- Section 106 acquisitions
- Development agreements and JCTs
- Golden brick and turnkey agreements
- Planning matters including section 106 agreements
- Mortgagee exemption provisions
- Nomination agreements
- Infrastructure agreements
- Collateral warranties
- Disposals including staircasing
- Housing management including right to buy/acquire
- Dispute resolution including anti-social behaviour and debt recovery
- Grant funding
- Property tax