At Lester Aldridge, we appreciate that complying with statutory obligations is a significant and time-consuming responsibility. Failure to comply can have serious consequences including, among other things, your company being struck off, directors being personally fined and in some cases being disqualified as a director for up to 15 years.
As experienced corporate law specialists, we can assist by providing different company secretarial service packages to suit your company and your needs, enabling you to focus your efforts on the day-to-day demands of running and growing your company.
Our company secretarial service packages
We offer three service packages to suit your specific business needs: bronze; silver; and gold.
Our basic registered office address service:
- We provide your company with a registered office address of Russell House, Oxford Road, Bournemouth BH8 8EX (our Bournemouth office address). The registered office address is the address registered at Companies House and is the address where official forms and documents for the company will be sent. This does not preclude you from still using your company’s trading address in the usual way; and
- We forward to you, by e-mail or in hard copy, at your option, all correspondence received at the registered office address for the company, after screening out any junk mail and highlighting, where possible, documents that require urgent attention.
Our basic registered office address service, with the addition of some Companies House filings:
- We provide the bronze package detailed above;
- We prepare your company’s confirmation statement each year. We will seek your approval of the information currently held by Companies House and, once confirmed by you and updated as appropriate, we will submit the confirmation statement to Companies House;
- Upon notification from you of a relevant change, we file notices of all officer (director/secretary) appointments and resignations at Companies House along with any updates to your company’s register for persons with significant control (PSC register) if held at Companies House; and
- If the company is dormant, we prepare your company’s dormant accounts which, once you have approved, we will submit to Companies House.
Our superior service, which covers everything substantially required to maintain the company and its statutory records:
- We provide the silver package;
- Our company Lester Aldridge Company Secretarial Limited will accept appointment as official company secretary of your company, with this being registered at Companies House;
- Upon being notified of the relevant changes, we will maintain your company’s statutory books, including director and secretary appointments/resignations, share allotments and transfers, PSC register updates, charge and debenture registration and removal, and the issuing of new share certificates;
- We make all the necessary filings and submissions at Companies House (excluding company accounts, unless they are dormant accounts where applicable);
- Upon request, we prepare stock transfer forms ready for submission to HMRC (where applicable) together with the appropriate corporate authorisations and file them in the company’s statutory books;
- Upon request, one of our corporate team solicitors will provide an annual review meeting of up to two hours during which any questions, requirements and/or company changes may be discussed along with identifying the necessary action to be taken.
Who do we help?
We provide company secretarial services to companies of all sizes and types and are able to tailor our service packages further in certain circumstances to your specific requirements.
For details of our competitively priced service package rates, please contact us.