We have a dedicated hotels and leisure team who truly understand and appreciate the commercial pressures, culture and nuances that drive transactions in this complex and fast-evolving sector.
We have the experience and expertise to work closely with you on all aspects of hotel and leisure transactions including sales, purchases, lettings, management and franchise agreements, development projects and financing.
Our multi-disciplinary team provides clients with a full service legal practice and includes experts in the real estate, corporate, employment, construction, planning & environment, and dispute resolution departments.
Specialist lawyers advise a range of clients from large international hotel groups, individual owner-occupiers to developers of major hotel brands.
We have strong relationships with many of the key agents, operators, investors and consultants who may prove to be invaluable contacts for you.
How can our real estate lawyers help?
We will provide you with seamless advice from a team of experts who have detailed knowledge of the sector. Our in-depth understanding of the market and industry pressures brings added value to transactions and allows us to help you achieve your objectives efficiently.
Our typical services include:
- dealing with the acquisition and disposal of individual assets and portfolios, as well as general asset management;
- drafting, negotiating and advising on operational and occupational documentation such as management and franchise agreements, leases, agreements for lease, licences and all documentation relating to refurbishment;
- advising on the development of hotel and leisure schemes and mixed use developments with a hotel or leisure aspect;
- advising on all employment and planning issues relevant to this sector;
- dealing with disputes relating to hotels and other properties or developments in the leisure industry;
- acting for borrowers and lenders in relation to hotel and leisure assets; and
- providing advice on related issues such as rights of light, licencing and health and safety
Find out more about our property law services for the hotel & leisure sector
You are welcome to contact our solicitors for an initial informal discussion about your issue, on a confidential basis and without charge.
We understand that each matter requires tailored advice. We will discuss your specific requirements, timescales, costs and the relevant processes with you based on your individual needs and the situation.