It’s not always possible to be an expert in every area of your business, but with something as important as data protection, it’s essential to follow procedure and do things by the book.
Updates to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) laws came into effect on 25 May 2018 and our team of data protection solicitors work with clients to ensure they comply with these changes.
The new GDPR laws focus upon ensuring you have a permitted basis for holding and using individuals’ data, and that it’s kept secure at all times.
So, to protect you, your organisation and your employees, our expert data protection team would like to offer a hand to avoid the sanctions imposed by the increased enforcement powers.
How can our GDPR solicitors help?
Our data protection experts can help you tackle these new regulations by advising on:
- Contract reviews
- Directing you towards which areas of your business may need improvements
- Assisting with what the GDPR changes mean for HR
- Updating data protection and privacy policies
- Risk assessments and day to day compliance issues
- Subject access requests
- Pseudonymisation (anonymising of data)
- Data transfer, including cross-border
- Data and information management
- What to do if there is a breach
- ICO investigations
As members of MSI Global Alliance of lawyers and accountants, we can work with a network of experienced professionals from around the world to ensure you are compliant with international regulations.