Whether you want someone to help you make the most of your investments, make sure your development projects are brought to a successful conclusion, or want someone to take care of day-to-day property issues or a property dispute, you first need an experienced real estate legal team.
LA’s extensive real estate team comprises experienced commercial property solicitors across our three offices in Bournemouth, London and Southampton. It includes recognised specialists in planning and environmental matters, development, construction and engineering, property litigation and real estate finance.
Our real estate lawyers work in many sectors, including care & retirement living, residential development & strategic land and hotels & leisure, as well as lending, investment, portfolio management and retail. We also have experience in niche areas such as ports and marinas, waterside developments and assisted living. Our expertise means we can help you identify practical solutions and new opportunities to add value.
You’ll work with a team of specialists seeking the most cost-effective and commercial result for you.
What can our real estate lawyers help with?
We can assist with all aspects of real estate transactions and issues, including:
- Commercial conveyancing, including buying and selling freehold and leasehold properties
- Negotiating leases
- Subletting space no longer required by your business
- Land assembly and strategic land promotion
- Property development or regeneration projects
- Joint ventures and promotion agreements
- Estate and portfolio management and investment
- Planning and environmental issues, including negotiating complex planning agreements
- Negotiating construction contracts and other construction issues
- Property disputes
- Water-related developments
- Retirement and assisted living developments
- Social housing matters
We often work on cross-department matters with our colleagues in:
Who do we help?
Our real estate solicitors are experienced in advising clients across the sector, including:
- Landowners and tenants
- Care and retirement living service providers, including retirement and assisted living providers
- Property, asset and portfolio managers
- Social housing
- Banks, lenders, investors, and funds
- Charities, schools and other institutions
- Hotel owners and operators
- Builders, consultants and other suppliers and professional advisors
- Port and marina owners and operators
Why choose our real estate solicitors?
Our extensive team is recognised and well-respected for its work in this field. Including specialists in planning, development, construction, and disputes means that we can truly provide a complete service for the life of your real estate assets or interests.
We provide a partner-led service from a dedicated team of real estate lawyers who all understand the importance of commercial and proactive legal advice for your business and whose industry knowledge and skills, combined with their understanding of client businesses, succeed in maximising the benefit you receive from our services.
We work regionally and nationally on matters ranging from taking an office lease to high-value and complex development projects around the UK.
Our lawyers work flexibly and collaboratively with clients and will provide the same level and quality of service no matter the work’s scope, complexity or cost.