Marianne is a planning solicitor who assists and advises developer clients in relation to a broad range of contentious and non-contentious planning issues. Marianne acts for a variety of residential and commercial developers with a particular focus on housebuilders.
Marianne also provides advice to ports and marina operators in relation to operational agreements and statutory consents.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- Drafting and negotiating S106 Agreements on behalf of developer clients
- Undertaking planning due diligence in relation to potential development sites
- Negotiating and advising in respect of highways and infrastructure agreements on behalf of a range of developer clients
- Providing advice in relation to Community Infrastructure Levy issues, including mitigating CIL liability
- Advising on the implications of environmental legislation for development projects