Martin’s practice covers the acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial property with associated borrowing issues primarily for industrial sites and premises. He is a specialist in land and agricultural law and applies the law to all types of commercial property, development and security related work.
Martin has a particular focus in agricultural matters handling the acquisition and disposal of farms and agricultural land as well as associated tenancy issues for smallholdings to landed estates. His focus on high end residential conveyancing has a particular emphasis on country property and acting for local developers in relation to acquiring and building out housing developments.
Recent examples of work or case studies:
- £8 million purchase of a residential property
- £3.9 million residential exchange transaction
- Honorary solicitor to Bournemouth, Christchurch & Poole Relate
- Bournemouth Canine Association
- Member of the Agricultural Law Association