Precious is a senior associate in the Tax, Trusts, Wills & Probate team, advising on all aspects of inheritance tax and succession planning.
Precious has a warm, engaging and compassionate approach to her clients. This includes preparing her clients with regards to all areas of estate planning (from asset protection and preservation of legacies), to estate administration where she will support her clients through a very difficult time in their lives and relieve the burden of administering their loved one’s estate.
Precious’ clients consist of individuals who have experienced significant life changes and therefore need to make plans for their future, high net worth individuals, non-UK domiciled individuals, business owners, entrepreneurs, and families with complex estate structures.
She has experience in televised national news media appearances and interviews discussing cases surrounding private client law as a legal pundit.
Precious is also a visiting lecturer at the University of Law – Bloomsbury, where she teaches postgraduate Legal Practice Course students all aspects of a career in legal professional practice.
- Visiting Lecturer at the University of Law
- Affiliate STEP member with a STEP Advanced Certificate in UK Tax for International Clients
- Black Solicitors Network member
Recent examples of work
- Providing advice on all aspects of tax planning, including tax-efficient estate planning structures, complex lifetime gifting strategies and charitable giving estate planning for HNW clients
- Providing private wealth services for non-resident and resident non-domiciliary clients