We know that we’re nothing without our people, and that’s why we offer a range of flexible benefits, training schemes and great facilities that allow our people to work happily and productively.
Our benefits package gives staff the freedom to match benefits to their own circumstances and lifestyles. Our package includes access to:
- Annual leave of 22*/25 days depending on role (* increasing to a maximum of 25 days based on length of service).
- Ability to buy and sell holiday.
- Group pension plan.
- Pension surgeries.
- Medical insurance.
- Health screening (depending on level).
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Season ticket loans for transport or car parking.
- Childcare vouchers via Edenred (review due October 2018).
- Enhanced maternity pay to eligible employees.
- Professional subscriptions/memberships paid.
- Length of service rewards.
- Support for professional training – including some funding and time off for study and exam leave where applicable.
- Eye tests via Specsavers (every 2 years).
- Access to Perkbox to help you make savings in all areas of life including food, shopping and travel.
- Employee Assistance line.
- Various local discounts/Costco Wholesale membership.
- Free tea and coffee in every kitchen.
- Discounted legal fees.
- Recruitment incentives for introducing a fellow team member.
- Annual staff Christmas party and AGM where the firm supply delicious food in great venues!
- Weekly walking group and various sporting teams (netball, badminton).
- Charity events for our chosen charity of the year (bake sales, quiz nights and sponsored walks to name a few).
LA invests substantially in IT and offers systems and training which sets us apart from our competition. During your first few weeks you will have access to a Buddy in your team to help you every step of the way.
Please have a look at our open vacancies at Lester Aldridge.