Following guidance issued by the World’s Health Organisation, we are implementing our Business Continuity and Business Preparedness Plans to reduce the risks to all concerned, whilst at the same time continuing to service our clients. We are now fully operating remotely and can offer our clients ‘virtual’ meetings across a number of media.
We are also acutely aware of the issues facing our clients at this time and our COVID-19 News is being regularly updated by our expert commercial, private client and healthcare teams with information and advice covering a wide range of issues.
COVID-19 related webinars:
We are running a variety of free webinars discussing the implications of some of the Government changes that have been introduced. Visit our events page for more information or follow the link below to register or watch previous webinars:
Our teams have been providing regular updates about the coronavirus and how it will impact you or your business. Please click the below list to view each teams blog stream.
- Wills from £99 for NHS Staff and key workers living or working in BH, SO or DT postcodes. Find out more by clicking here.
COVID-19: Emerging from Lockdown Safely
Coronavirus & the Legal Changes Affecting Care Providers Webinar
Coronavirus webinars prepared in collaboration with the Brain Injury Group
For further information you can visit:
- World Health Organisation (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- UK government updates: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- Tax helpline to support businesses affected by coronavirus: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tax-helpline-to-support-businesses-affected-by-coronavirus-covid-19
- Coronavirus: if your company cannot file accounts with Companies House on time: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/coronavirus-if-your-company-cannot-file-accounts-with-companies-house-on-time