Eleanor trained at Lester Aldridge after completing her Post Graduate Diploma in Law. She then qualified into the Real Estate team at Lester Aldridge and was promoted to an associate in 2005.
Eleanor deals with most aspects of commercial property including non-contentious landlord and tenant work, acquisitions and disposals and the property elements in corporate transactions.
She also has particular expertise in residential leasehold enfranchisement, right to manage, lease extensions and right of first refusal matters. Her clients range widely from Plcs, banks and limited companies to charities, trusts and private individuals.
Recent examples of work or case studies
- Acted for a bank in taking legal charges over a portfolio of 24 freehold reversions and 12 freeholds, most of which were tenanted, with a loan amount of nearly £2,000,000.
- Acts for a freight transport company which has involved both the acquisition and leases of new distribution centres around the country.
- Acts for a conservation charity in acquiring various sites around the country.
- Deals with a range of work for a landed estate, such as enfranchisement, commercial landlord and tenant work and drafting residential tenancy agreements.
- Acts for a large aeronautical company in a number of landlord and tenant matters.
- Acts for a church in the acquisition of a site and their landlord and tenant matters.
- Recently acted for a bank in taking legal charges over a portfolio of six commercial and residential tenanted properties with a loan amount of £2,500,000.
- Acts for a hospice charity in taking leases for their retail shops, and in dealing with legal charges and other matters for their own freehold property.